Prof. Dr. Victor Khroul
- Visiting researcher at the Faculty of Humanities and Theology of TU Dortmund
- Non-residential fellow of the Center for Media, Data and Society at the Democracy Institute of Central European University, Budapest, Hungary
- Full Professor, School of Media, Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design, National Research University Higher School of Economics
(Moscow, Russia, 2020 - 2022)
- Co-chair of the Religion and Communication working group in the International Association for Media & Communication Research (IAMCR, 2012-2018).
- Associate Professor, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Journalism Faculty, Sociology of mass communications chair (2010-2020).
- Senior Research Fellow, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Journalism Faculty, Sociology of mass communications chair (1995-2010).
- Visiting Professor, Robert Morris University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA (fall, 2014).
- Visiting Professor, Linnaeus University (Kalmar, Sweden, spring 2014).
- Visiting Professor, Central European University, Budapest, Hungary (2011).
- Professor, Russian Catholic seminary, Saint-Petersburg (1999-2011).
- Professor, St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Theology College (1995-1998).
Author of over 90 publications in Russian and English, the founding editor of "Media and Religion" book series (published by Lomonosov Moscow State University in 2011-2020).
Recent publication: Khroul V. (2021) Digitalization of Religion in Russia: Adjusting Preaching to New Formats, Channels and Platforms., in: The Palgrave Handbook of Digital Russia Studies / Ed. by D. Gritsenko, M. Wijermars, M. Kopotev. Palgrave Macmillan, 2021. Ch. 11. P. 187-204.